нeтalιa roυleттe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нeтalιa roυleттe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ireland's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Ireland's House Century-communities-quick-move-in-home-in-englewood-colorado-picture-of-two-story-3-bedroom-house
"Looks peaceful, doesn't it? Well it is. On the outside at least. Inside, however is quite different. Looks very similar to a war zone, it does. Mainly from me trying to kick Scotland out. I never got around to cleaning yet. Oh well, make yourself at home, have as much beer and alcohol as you want, and watch out for the ducks~!" -Keeva Ó Peatain; Ireland
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

"Heh..."

[He pounded on the door once out of consideration before opening the door and announcing himself, quickly putting his foot in the doorframe so he wouldn't be shut out.]

"'ey! I brought beer...tell me you're not doin' the cooking tonight."

[He looked around to see if she was anywhere in sight preparing to use the beer as a shield if need be and sighed taking a drag off of the cigarette that was hanging from his lips.]

"Keeva! Where ya at?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 pm

[Keeva layed as comfortably as she could on top of her book case, paintball gun aimed at the door. Thank God she'd decided to put the bookcase out of site of those who first walked in. Rubbing her cheek on her shoulder to relieve some of the itchieness the war paint gave off, she took a deep breath.]

"Door's unlocked, Jack! I'm in the other room! Come on in!"

[She held her breath and waited until he walked inbefore she started shooting duck-shaped paint balls.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

[He held the beer in front of his face just getting half of his body covered in paint and gave her a look smirking as he wiped paint from his face.]

"Not really nice of ya to do to your guests, is it?"

[He gave her a devilish grin and grabbed her off of the bookcase swinging her over his shoulder as he hauled her to the kitchen, grabbing some rope from the drawer to tie her wrists together on the way.]

"A'right so here's the deal...my house is bein' renovated so I'm staying with you for the next two weeks."

[He sat her down on the counter and grinned looking her in the eyes.]

"Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

[She let out a shrill scream when she was picked off the bookcase and thrashed as she was carried to the kitchen. Once her hands were tied, Keeva pouted.]

"You suck! You're sleeping in the basement with old stove and the glop monster if you stay!"

[She waited until he turned around and smirked. Even though her hands were tied, they weren't behind her back. She retrieved a detonator-like device from her pocket and pushed the button, cackling.]

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN! GRONCHO WILL GET YOU!"

[A metal duck waddled in holding a sling shot. Keeva stared at it and frown.]

"Awww, I thought I made it bigger!"
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:20 pm

[He almost choked laughing as the tiny metal duck came into the room.]

"This, is what you've got for me then?"

[He exhaled the smoke and put the cig out on the sink before grabbing the kitchen towel to wipe the rest of the paint off of his face.]

"I'll be sleepin' on the couch..."

[He gave her a sly smirk.]

"Unless, of course, ya'd rather have me in your room."

[He pulled a knife out of the drawer eying it before twirling once for effect then put it down just above the ropes at her hands.]

"Tell ya what, you tell me where the shower is, I'll let ya go easily this time."
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

[Keeva huffed, holding up her hands and turning her head to hide the small blush on her cheeks.]

"Ya'd be on the floor in my room. Or out the window. As for the shower, you'll have to use the one in my room upstairs, the one in the hallway has bloodstains in the tub."

[She whipped her head back and blushed bright red.]

"N-not from killing anyone or anything. I cracked my head on the counter when I was drunk and fell in the tub. The blood's from me."

[She turned her attention to the metal duck and blinked.]

"Groncho, attack."

[No sooner had she said that did the tiny metal duck start shooting her with marbles. Keeva winced and tried to hide from the marbles being fired at her]

"NOT ME YA STUPID BIRD!"
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

[He couldn't help but stifle his laughter and tried to keep a straight face as he stepped between her and the flying marbles, biting his tongue at the sting as they hit.

He took her tied hands and pulled her just a little closer smirking as he looked at her curiously and then spoke with a lilt of sarcasm.]

"Oh? And why, praytell, would you be crackin' your head open? Not trying to find more ways to get rida' me, eh?"

[He cut the ropes and then nodded grabbing another cigarette and lighting it up before taking off his shirt and throwing it over the duck to make it stop attacking. He raised a brow at her and gave a half smile.]

"So I'll be sleepin' on the left side then, you said?"

Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

[She gave him a grateful look when eh stepped between her and the duck. That look evaperated into a giant blush when he pulled her closer. She squirmed uncomfortably and looked at her hands.]

"Told ya, I was drunk. Went to sleep in the bathroom, tripped, bashed my head on the corner of the sink, and knocked out int he tub. Woke up the next mornign with a hell of a headache and surrounded by blood."

[She rubbed her wrists to get the blood flowing again and laughed as the duck began to walk into the wall. Keeva looked back and Jack but quickly looked away when she saw him shirtless.]

"I-I-I-I never said you could sleep in my room! U-unless you're tir-NO! I MEAN NO! YOU CANNOT!"

[Attempting to hide herself from further embarrassment, Keeva dashed up the stairs, into her room, and dove face first onto her bed, forgetting completly that Jack had to come up and take a shower.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

[He laughed and shook his head kicking the duck a bit with one foot and running a hand through his hair.]

"Ahh, what's that then..."

[He watched her run upstairs and followed after her after a few seconds. Taking a drag off of his cig he sat down next to her on the bed and pulled the pillow off of her head then messed up her hair looking for the spot it hit.]

"Guess you're gonna need me around after all, knockin' yourself out and stuff..."

[He raised an eyebrow and gave her a half grin.]

"If you're really so opposed to it, I'll sleep on the floor. I was kiddin'...sortof."

[He tilted his head when his hand reached the spot she'd bumped her head feeling the knot there.]

"Yeah you hit it alright..."

[He suddenly got an idea and gave a wicked grin.]

"Guess ya shouldn' be walkin' anymore huh? I mean...if you can't even walk when you're drunk then what can ya do?"

[He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom turning on the faucet with one hand and dropping her into the tub with all her clothes on the next.]

"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 pm

[Keeva tensed slightly as she felt the matress sink next to her and the smell of smoke filled her nose. She hissed in pain when he touched the bump.]

"Shit, thought it was healed by now. Guess not."

[She started clawing at the sheets in attempt to hold onto them. It was in vain, though. She'd forgotten that Jack was so much stronger than her.]

"Who can walk when they're drunk?!"

[A shriek came from her lungs as she fell into the tub. Before Jack could walk away, Keeva grabbed his wrist and pulled him in with her.]

"HAHAHAHA! I knew I could catch ya off guard!"
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm

[He sputtered hitting the water and landed on top of her giving her a look.]

"Yea' yea' and you're gonna' say I deserved that aren't ya?"

[He tried to get up and slipped and fell again hitting his head on the side of the tub and hissing.]

"Okay, so maybe it's not only the drunk that fall'in these things."

[He kicked his shoes off and sighed settling into the tub beside her, as he kicked off the water before they both drowned. Thinking to himself a slight smile crossed his fingers.]

"So...seein' you with the paintball gun there...you must have been expectin' me."
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

[She laughed harder until Jack knocked his head on the tub. She winced and let out a small laugh.]

"You alright there, Jacky?"

[Keevs shrugged and stripped off her military like shirt, leaving her black undershirt on.]

"You come over almost everyday. I figured you'd be here sooner or later. So, yeah, I guess you could say I was expecting ya. Although, I was waitin' for about a half an hour on that damn bookcase before you finally showed up. My legs were starting to fall asleep."

[Keeva scooted closer to Jack and tilted his head down, inspecting his head for injuries.]

"Well, no bleeding. Ya got a little bump, but not much. I do believe you'll live.

[She smiled at him and patted his head gently.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

"Oh blessed be then! I'm cured."

[He smirked slightly looking her over as she took off the over shirt.]

"Though I think you're gonna have to owe me for standing in the way'a those marbles."

[He noted the bruises that were starting to show up and gave her a mischevious smile.]

"I'd say that at least warrants me one night of bed privileges."

[He held up his hands in surrender and looked away already knowing she'd be wearing some ferrocious look.]

"No funny business. I'll keep my hands to myself... thistime."
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 pm

[As soon as she heard the words "owe me" being said when Scotland looked at her, Keeva quickly sunk under the water so only her head was showing. She knew that the majority of men were perverts. She'd learned this a while back and beat many of said men up for hitting on her. Needless to say, she was cautious.

When she heard him say he wanted to sleep in the bed, she relaxed and smiled slightly.]

"Oh, yeah, sure. I suppose ya deserve it. Thanks for that, by the way."

[She sent him a sharp, quick glare when she heard the "this time" remark but decided to let it slide for now. Instead, she simply crossed ehr arms over her chest and relaxed.]

Last edited by Ireland on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:56 pm

[He laughed and pushed himself out of the tub making a face as he dripped on the carpet. He held out a hand to her and raised a brow.]

"C'mon, get ya dried off."

[He gave a faint grin noting she was covering up and forced himself to look away ears turning just slightly red.]

"Ya' really that worried about me, are ya?"

[He kept his hand out and waited for her to take it, still avoiding looking at her. He would not risk her falling and passing out on him.]

"So...how many'a those ducks you got around here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"It's not you I'm worried about. I just do it out of habbit. You know as well as I do that I've fought beside men in differnet battles. They're pervs! Not to mention the people at the pubs and what not."

[Keeva stood and gently grabbed his hand, smiling when she noticed her turned away. After stepping out of the tub, she grabbed a towel and handed one to him.]

"Here ya go. They're soft~!"

[She giggled slightly and tied the towel around herself. Keeva walked into the bedroom and layed on the bed, closing her eyes and smiling.]

"Eh, I've lost track of how many I've made. Mainly they're made when I'm drunk. And with magic. And we both know how messed up things can get with magic."
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

[He kicked off his jeans and wrapped the towel around his waist lighting up another cig and looking at her skeptically as he took a seat on the opposite site of the bed.]

"Ya mean to say that there are thousands of those creepy little things running about this house that you made when you were drunk?!"

[He looked at her wide eyed.]

"And what does the worst one do?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

[Ireland let out a laugh and sat up, shaking her head.]

"Nonono, the one shooting marble I made this morning, when I was drunk and without magic. The ones I made with magic and when drunk are the rubber ducks."

[She reached in her nightstand and pulled out a black rubber duck with a silver bill. She squeezed it and a knife popped out of the bill.]

"See? Most are harmless unless squeezed. I have a whole varity of them."

[She placed the duck back into the night stand and rolled on her side so she was facing him, her face pale.]

"Don't ever touch the light pink ones though. Trust me, they release gas that......nevermind. They're locked away deep in the basement anyway."

[She rolled over on her side, back facing Jack and her face bright red. Why she'd even made those ducks she didn't know. Sighing, she rolled on her back and looked at Scotland with a small smile. Upon seeing the towel though, she quickly looked away.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

[He laughed suddenly and leaned back on the pillow when she did staring up at the celing trying to take his mind off of how close she was...something he was never concious of until now.]

"Hah, well they can't be as bad as one that shoots a knife, right?"

[He glanced over at her for just a moment and coughed before looking up again.]

"....right...?"

[He nodded sitting up.]

"No stopping it then...guess I'll have to go find these things an' get ridda' 'em. You said the basement?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

"WHAT?!"

[As soon as Jack sat up, Irey tackled him back onto the bed and began speaking quickly.]

"NONONONOONONONONO! The pink ones let off aphrodisiac gas that make you horny for three hours unless you get an antidote I've yet to make, wait it out or......"

[She let out a small cough and mumbled coherently enough so Jack could hear.]

"Or if you get some kind of relief. Regardless, they suck and should never be touched."

[Keeva sighed and layed down.]

"I don't even know why I made them."

[She closed her eyes and heard a continuous thump that confused her. It was only then she realized that she was laying on top of Jack. She sputtered out a sorry and rolled off him and as far to the other side of the bed as possible. God, she hated her luck sometimes.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:06 pm

[His ears turned red and he sputtered suddenly very aware she'd tackled him and they were both only in towels. He coughed loudly and gave a nervous laugh trying to relax and keep his cool.]

"Eh..? Ya...shoulda' just said so."

[He gave a curious smirk looking up at her and raised both brows.]

"An' who were ya tryin' to seduce so badly that ya had to make these creatures?"

[He grinned moving over towards her and ruffled her hair playfully.]

"There a guy out there that can't get tha' hint?"
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hell if I know. I just woke up with a hang over and had a few around me. One went off and I figured out what it was. Needless to say, I used a biohazard suit to put them in the basement and had to evacuate the house for a few days."

[She looked over at him and smiled slightly and swatted his hand away.]

"Scotland, you know I have bad luck with love. But no, I don't think there was a guy out there that couldn't get the hint. Unless my subconscious was trying to tell me something, I'm sure I just got drunk and made them as a prank."

[She got up suddenly and walked to the closet, closing the door behind her. When she came out again, she was wearing sleeping clothes and holding a pair of sweat pants. She tossed them to Jack.]

"No need to sleep in the towel."

[Keeva turned her back to him and closed her eyes, waiting for him to change.]
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 pm

[He smirked slightly catching the pants and gave her a tone that sounded jokingly sarcastic.]

"Yeeaaahh, I'd hate to sleep next to ya while you're naked....I bet ya toss and turn and take up the whole bed, don't ya?"

[He got out of the bed and tossed the towel over the bed rest pulling on the pants and jumping into the bed face first into the pillow before he turned to look at her again.]

"So you've really never been into any guy you couldn't get?"

[He quirked a brow and thought about it for a moment then nodded.]

"Well, actually that makes sense if ya think about it...it is you."

[He rolled back over and stared at the ceiling deep in thought getting an idea about these pink ducks and a certain Englishman who he knew had a crush on a certain American. A twisted smile crossed his features but only for a breif moment.]
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 pm

[Keeva snorted and chucked the towel she had at him. She laughed slightly and layed on the ebd next to him.]

"I haven't been with a lot of guys. Most guys I know are into women with blonde hair and BOUS's. BOUS meaning Breasts Of Unusual Size. If you haven't noticed, I lack in the chest and blonde department."

[She let out a snort of laughter and shook her head.]

"Not that I mind. I have an easier time disguising myself as a boy if need be and can move faster without huge boobs. I don't see any woman with huge boobs going into battle. Although, they could distract the enemy well......regardless, large boobs suck."

[She looked up at the ceiling and smiled softly.]

"I also suppose that after a while, people stop thinking of me as a girl and more as one of the guys. Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ireland's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireland's House   Ireland's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ireland's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next