нeтalιa roυleттe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нeтalιa roυleттe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+6
Russia
France
England
Belgium
Ireland
Belarus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarus

Belarus

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 pm

After receiving a confirming PM , please post here with a short piece about yourself.

I am Sarah, your Belarus and Iceland. I'm nearly always online, so feel free to contact me at any time. I'm living in a small town near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As for age, I'm nearly out of high school. I'm pretty damn awkward, and tend to say either really odd things, so er.. yeah.

Welcome to HetaliaRoulette!!~

Last edited by Belarus on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ireland

Ireland

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Hye everyone! I'm your resident Ireland (who lives in the middle of the sea). You can call me Irey if you want. I might be on at weird times depending on the time zones. Welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi... I don't much care about talking about myself... so... urhhh... you'll get to know me as you get involved with the site. So thats one of the added benefits about being around me. I'll probably wind up here a lot... but I also may disappear. Turns out I'm batman... and I disappear on you all randomly.

very tired = low energy post.

I speak French btw, and I'm learning Portuguese.... so if second languages comes into place randomly, then you know why. If you ask I'll even teach you some French, but not Portuguese since I'm really rough with it.

If I can think of anything else... then I'm probably awake, and I'll edit this thing then. Nice to meet you guys.

PS: Bela.... votre Français peut utiliser un peu d'aide
Back to top Go down
England

England

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm

MOI MOI!

So, hello you all, I'll be your grumpy and sarcastic but proper gentleman England from now on. I live in Europe, in Finland to be exact, so I'll probably be on when you're not and all, but hopefully we'll cross paths more than often! Also, I hope you'll be patient with me - as I come from Finland, English is not my native language and even though most times I have no troubles understanding and writing it, I might do some grammatical errors and yeah. You're free to correct me, I don't mind at all! I'm studying in the university at the moment, general history as my major, so I'm over 20 years old ORZ I FEEL SO OLD.

Um um, what else? If you want to contact me, just to talk or plan for some secret plots to play or anything else, send me a PM, I'm more than glad to talk <3!

Can't wait to be able to play with you all!
Back to top Go down
France

France

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Bonjour~! My name's Isis and I shall be your France. <3

I reside in California in the good ol' USA and I am turning 17! I speak Spanish and I'm currently learning some French. I enjoy Hetalia and if you enjoy Homestuck like me then we can totally wank over it and stuff, bro. I'm open to pairings and such since my France is a total slut. Speaking of which, I've been roleplaying for about... a year and a half now I believe. <3

I'm approachable! At least I'd like to think I am... And from what people have told me, I'm pretty bad ass. Hit me up, bros. <3
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am

Hello, all~! <3 You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind, and I'll be your Russia~!

Right now, I live in Florida the penis of America and I'm going to be turning 17 very, very soon. I'm fluent in French, and Norwegian, but also learning Russian and Spanish. :3 Um, I'm open for any pairing ideas-- but if it's BelarusxRussia then you might have to convince me.. Yeah.. Oh! I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years now, give or take a month (or two~)

I'll be happy to talk to you, and I'm usually nice (it's hard to catch me in a bad mood), so yeah!

P.S. I don't know how to describe myself, really. I'm just weird. 'Nough said.
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Helló és Üdvözöljük!

I your current Liechtenstein & Hungary, so there wont be two introductions but combined into this one.
I have previously played Hungary, Liechtenstein, and various others. I currently play these two and female!Norway.
I like rolepalying and I find it fun, I am a history major and have a habit of correction if your doing the history wrong, it is a habit that I am controlling right now.

I is 22 and old. Also, I like regular posts and people. So I am open to any and all story lines. For both Hungary and Liechtenstein... seriously though, I am increibly open.

ich spreche deutsch und hablo espanol. woot woot!

peace love and understand bros.

Back to top Go down
Netherlands

Netherlands

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:42 am

I'm Fridays, your Netherlands! I've previously played him, Spain, Romano, France, and Sweden; I write lots of fanfiction as well! I live in the Midwest of the good ol' 'Merica, and will mostly be on in afternoons here.

I speak English and Spanish, and I've been working on my Italian and French. So, if I make any sort of errors, feel free to point them out to me!

You can contact me at my email: jessitono@yahoo.com or my LJ account, distantfridays.livejournal.com
Back to top Go down
Korea

Korea

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm

안녕 하세요~!
I'm your new Korea! It's nice to meet you guys. You can call my Gogi or Bulgogi w/e.. I like food.
Anyway.. Uh I've played China, England, Lithuania, Hong Kong and Iceland before... ㅇㅂㅇ Now that I think about it, I've played a lot of characters before, but I've always wanted to play Korea so.. Hi! c:
Also, I'm from the heart of England, London~

Currently, I'm learning Korean (If you couldn't tell) and I know a little scraps of Mandarin.. >ㅇ<''
I'm OBCESSED with kpop.. Just wanna make that clear. 8D

I'm open to talk, so if you want you can email me anytime~
babosaranghae@rocketmail.com

언녕~♥

P.S. I'm a girly girl sometimes.. Don't mind me. XD

Last edited by Korea on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey Everybody!!!! I'm the U S OF AWESOME!!! I live in the hottest country in America! Florida~!! The beaches are Awesome here!!! I speak English if that wasn't obvious! and some Italian!! I'm almost always on because i'm the Hero and have to do Heroic things like go on chatlines and help out my fellow countries~! I'm probably the youngest one here Hahaha! I'm 15! I don't know how long i've been roleplaying but i'ts been awhile i'll just say that~! I LOVE HAMBURGERS!!! And i'll talk to ANYONE! Except for Commies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
нeтalιa roυleттe :: Off Topic-
Jump to: